• Traditional business attire, i.e. formals – navy blue or gray suit or sports coat and nice slacks, and a long sleeved pressed dress shirt.
• Ties should be silk and coordinate well with the suit. Avoid any flashy or “theme” ties such as ties with cartoon characters or seasonal events.
• Jewelry should be limited to one ring per hand / a dress watch. No earrings, and of course, no visible body piercings!
• Shoes should be polished and leather dress shoes in black, dark burgundy or brown are best. Socks should match suit color.
• Hair neatly combed and clean. Facial hair well groomed as well.
• Avoid wearing too much cologne or after-shave.
• Well manicured nails.
• Conservative business suit, dress or pants suit. Most appropriate colors are blue, gray, black or tan. Blouse color should be white or any complimentary colors.
• Jewelry should be modest with one ring per finger, earrings no longer than ½ inch and necklace, and no visible body piercings!
• Avoid excessively long fingernails. Your nail polish should be a subtle color and applied neatly.
• Shoes should be no more than a 2-inch heels and should complement your outfit.
• Your hair should be well groomed and clean.
• Avoid wearing too much cologne, perfume, or make-up.
Indian recruitment firm Perfman HR is headquartered in Mumbai. Our aim is to connect, engage, retain and develop talent. We offer the following services: Recruitments, Industry Data Mapping, Devising Performance Bonus Systems, Psychometric Test Development, Framing Policies, Drafting HR Policy and Procedures in the HR Manual, Hiring Support.